In this article, we will explore the ins and outs of one of the best features available on bookmaker sites – cash-out. We would also present you with the best cash-out betting sites in the UK.
What is Cash-out?
Cash-out is a feature that allows punters to settle their wagers early, rather than wait until the end of the match. For example, if you bet on the underdog, but they aren’t doing very good after the first half of the game, you can use the feature to get at least some funds back, which is better than losing the wager as a whole. Another example is when you placed a bet on the favorite, but after the first half, you aren’t sure they would win even though there is still a chance. If you use the feature, you will cut any future losses even before they happened, and you would get a part of your wager back and secure your winnings. Some bookmakers, like Bet365 and Betfair, also offer the “Partial Cash-out” feature, which is when you only cash-out a part of your wager, and you leave the rest to get settled after the game is finished. Another exciting news is that you can also use the cash-out feature on wagers you placed with free bet currency. Keep in mind that if you do so, you may not be eligible for specific promotions, so check the T&Cs of the bonus you want to get before deciding to cash out anything.
How to Cash-out a Wager
Using the Cash-out feature is quite straightforward. You would need to navigate to the menu that presents all your ongoing wagers, click on the bet you want, and click on the cash-out button below the wager. The process mainly depends on the bookmaker’s platform and their website layout and design.
Factors that Represent a Good Cash-out Betting Site
All top bookies will give you quality reasons to pick them, such as competitive and reliable odds, range of betting opportunities, attractive promotions, or high security and player-friendly environment. Some features are rarer, and not every bookie has them. A trustworthy Cash-out wagering site has some advanced features, like cash-out, to offer their customers.
- Live Betting – this feature is the trendiest way to bet right now. It allows you to place bets while the match is ongoing. The function is directly linked to cash-out, meaning that if a game isn’t on the live betting schedule, you won’t be able to use the cash-out feature.
- Live streaming – if a bookmaker provides this feature, then you should try it out. Live streaming allows you to watch events as they unfold even if you aren’t there in person or front of the TV. The feature is usually free, and it’s provided to all registered customers.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – many bookmakers around the UK offer this feature for selected events or markets (usually Horse Racing or Greyhounds).
- ACCA Insurance – this is usually qualified as a promotion, but since it’s an excellent factor to distinguish a right bookmaker from a bad one, we added it to the list. Great bookies offer Insurance bonuses on different bet types to give their customers a chance not to lose too big if they haven’t placed the right bet.
- High-quality mobile app – if a bookie has a mobile app that allows you to do anything you usually do from the desktop. For example, place bets, deposit and withdrawal, view odds and markets, and watch streams, then it’s a great mobile platform and another reason you should bet with the bookmaker.
- Additional Sections of Games – it’s good to provide diverse options to the customers. If a bookmaker offers more than just sports betting, like Casino, Bingo, or Poker services, they would be highly qualified to compete with others who don’t provide many types of betting entertainment.
The Top Five Cash-out Wagering Sites in the UK
All of the bookies on our list have the Cash-out feature, and after rigorous testing and comparing, we’ve compiled a list of the best UK betting sites that have cash-out as a feature.
Betfred is a well-known UK & Ireland brand that offers its new customers a welcome bonus of £30 in free bets. Besides this offer, they have a few other offers for both – new and existing customers. Their website has a unique design and is easy to navigate for new users too.
*New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £40 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
William Hill has been around for many years in the UK, and they have a stellar reputation when it comes to running an excellent bookmaker shop or site. They offer new players two x£15 free bets, and other promos for different sports and. They have a great platform and an incredible customer support team.
Ladbrokes aren’t only accessible in the UK but worldwide too. They have a prevalent brand and aren’t afraid to try new things. They offer their Sportsbook customers with £20 in free wagers, which isn’t much compared to rivals. They have many sections to choose from and a great online and mobile platform that people enjoy and have no trouble navigating.
Bet365 is one of the best European bookmakers and the most popular one. It offers customers a wide range of betting options for many sports and also a few other sections you can choose from to play when you get bored with sports betting. Which we doubt you will because they offer so many opportunities on their platform.
Cash-out is one of the most popular features in any Sportsbook. It is easy-to-use and doesn’t require a hard process to achieve. The best sites on this list all have the cash-out feature and other unique qualities that make them great bookmakers in the United Kingdom. If you choose to bet with any of them, you won’t regret it.